PeeCeeDubb Riding Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No rules. PeeCeeDubb loves you. xx

Horse for sale

ILuvBuddy
    ILuvBuddy

Horse for sale Empty Horse for sale

Post  ILuvBuddy Sat 27 Jun - 19:47

i have this boy on lease. and ima be giving him back soon (deal with dad was i lease out my pony and i could get him on lease, if pony came back sam had to go back, and the silly people brought the pony back). owner wants to sell, so im seeing if anyoone on here would be interested??
    otherwise he will just be sitting in the paddok for ages like he was b4 i got him

sam
    15.1hh ish 10yo
    black with a small snip thingy (looks like a cigarette stiking out his mouth
    i think hes done training odes?
    iv had him on lease about 2months, passed D+ and done one practice sj day (75cm, 85cm,95cm) and the schools dressage. and hes jumping 1.20m at home.

hes pritty quiet... like when your out treking, others can take off and he will just plod along on a loose rein.
    but when hes jumping hes pritty fast, lol, hel stop and stuff tho, he just likes to be speedy haha.

the price on my lease contract is $4000. but i think they would be a tad neg.
    he is in Pirongia (near hamilton) north island
    hes not a bigginers horse and would be best suited to a teenager wanting to compete.

anything else anyone wants to know?

pics to come Wink

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 8:01