PeeCeeDubb Riding Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No rules. PeeCeeDubb loves you. xx

+7
*Crackle*
pepee_rox
Super Sam
Suspicious_Innocence
Admin
NovemberRain
lexilex
11 posters

Drunkuness

lexilex
    lexilex

Drunkuness Empty Drunkuness

Post  lexilex Thu 18 Jun - 12:30

So what are you horse riders like when you get drunk or even sltightly tipsy???

Effects of alchohol on me :
    Supid giggle
    My skin is all RED!
    I can't even walk straight
    I get a bit too friendly if ya know watta mean
    I can't sit up straight
    And after about 2 hours I start getting crancky Twisted Evil

Oooh wait , did I mantion all this happens after only 2 beers? Yes , Very sensitive to alchohol EVERYTHING GETS ABSORBED! What a Face

Totally pointless and illegal thread , but this is tha new RR yeaya!

Last edited by lexilex on Thu 18 Jun - 12:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Instead of writing " 2 hours" I wrote "302 hours" , NO GUYS IVE NEVER BEEN DRUNK FOR SO LONG!!!!!!)
    NovemberRain
    NovemberRain

Drunkuness Empty Re: Drunkuness

Post  NovemberRain Fri 19 Jun - 6:16

hahaha, hunny, you're lucky- Im allergic to alcohol, so if I have like 4 drinks, I can quite easily slip into an anaphylactic reactioN! Not pretty at all!!

And I get a massive headache after one drink that can last ALL week. Crying or Very sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri 19 Jun - 6:42

i start hugging everyone and telling them i love them haha
    Suspicious_Innocence
    Suspicious_Innocence

Post  Suspicious_Innocence Fri 19 Jun - 6:46

hahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Suspicious_Innocence
    Suspicious_Innocence

Post  Suspicious_Innocence Fri 19 Jun - 7:31

PeeCeeDubb = Drunksluts.

In a nutshell.
    lexilex
    lexilex

Post  lexilex Fri 19 Jun - 19:11

NovemberRain wrote:hahaha, hunny, you're lucky- Im allergic to alcohol, so if I have like 4 drinks, I can quite easily slip into an anaphylactic reactioN! Not pretty at all!!

And I get a massive headache after one drink that can last ALL week. Crying or Very sad

Omg!!! My mum has that!!! SHe use to be able to drink just fine until like a few years ago , and then one day she had a glass of whine and had an allergic reaction and nearly died at the hospital... Shocked She's allergic to SULPHITES!!! Your okay kuz ure young , but trust me stay away from , whine vinegar, soy sauce, wine, champagne, and look at ingredients when you buy food...Try to avoid SULPHITEs! Does ure head get itchy when u use your shampoo? If so its because theres , "lauryl sulphate" in like nearly all shampoos, you gotta go organic...

Hun , be careful, get those spech pills for allergic reaction and put them in ure hand bag ...

I'm allergic to all exotic fruits...Litchies are the worst, my eyes puff up lmao ...
    Super Sam
    Super Sam

Post  Super Sam Sat 20 Jun - 5:32

lexilex wrote:
    NovemberRain wrote:hahaha, hunny, you're lucky- Im allergic to alcohol, so if I have like 4 drinks, I can quite easily slip into an anaphylactic reactioN! Not pretty at all!!

Omg!!! My mum has that!!! SHe use to be able to drink just fine until like a few years ago , and then one day she had a glass of whine and had an allergic reaction and nearly died at the hospital... Shocked She's allergic to SULPHITES!!! Your okay kuz ure young , but trust me stay away from , whine vinegar, soy sauce, wine, champagne, and look at ingredients when you buy food...Try to avoid SULPHITEs! Does ure head get itchy when u use your shampoo? If so its because theres , "lauryl sulphate" in like nearly all shampoos, you gotta go organic...

Hun , be careful, get those spech pills for allergic reaction and put them in ure hand bag ...

I'm allergic to all exotic fruits...Litchies are the worst, my eyes puff up lmao ...
    Ooohh what pills? could be handy for me...
    pepee_rox
    pepee_rox

Post  pepee_rox Sat 20 Jun - 5:34

ohhh thats scary!! affraid
    *Crackle*
    *Crackle*

Post  *Crackle* Sat 20 Jun - 9:52

Super Sam wrote:
    lexilex wrote:

Ooohh what pills? could be handy for me...
    Antihestimines
    Dina
    Dina

Post  Dina Sat 20 Jun - 10:16

I get really kinda loud and talk a lot. I also find everything funny when I'm drunk...
    Barneey :]
    Barneey :]

Post  Barneey :] Sat 20 Jun - 10:48

i uhmm caught my boyfriends hair on fire last nyte Shocked but i 4grabbed it and it went out, he has dreads so its kay its not noticable Very Happy
    Pepper
    Pepper

Post  Pepper Sun 21 Jun - 5:05

I cant really drink anymore....new meds Sad
    But when i did oh my LOL
    NovemberRain
    NovemberRain

Post  NovemberRain Sun 21 Jun - 6:06

Yea, its like some random freaking hormonal thing? My mum had it when she was younger, but apparently you outgrow it when your body stops going through puberty or growth/maturity stages, so I should be okay to drink when Im abot 19? The docs do say that I can start introducing alcohol to my body (lol, "Body, this alcohol...alcohol, Body!!")when Im 18, so thats only a few months away yay!!

I've had all those kinda tests, but the docs say that its an indecisive conclusion to sulphates so yea, i have to be careful. Don't have any antihistamines, but i will get some now that you remind me lol
    lexilex
    lexilex

Post  lexilex Sun 21 Jun - 15:10

NovemberRain wrote:Yea, its like some random freaking hormonal thing? My mum had it when she was younger, but apparently you outgrow it when your body stops going through puberty or growth/maturity stages, so I should be okay to drink when Im abot 19? The docs do say that I can start introducing alcohol to Itmy body (lol, "Body, this alcohol...alcohol, Body!!")when Im 18, so thats only a few months away yay!!

I've had all those kinda tests, but the docs say that its an indecisive conclusion to sulphates so yea, i have to be careful. Don't have any antihistamines, but i will get some now that you remind me lol

yeah lool, get those pills!!! You can save ure life with them , and also someone elses lol... Smile Hope everything goes back into order soon, and that " body" and " alchohol" get along great cyclops
    NovemberRain
    NovemberRain

Post  NovemberRain Mon 22 Jun - 5:59

Me too! Well I frank a glass of wine when me and my parents and boyfriend went to the neighbours to watfch the rugby and I felt fine, so thats a good sign. I have to go the doctors next month to get some more tests done so hopefully Im getting better
    lexilex
    lexilex

Post  lexilex Mon 22 Jun - 7:57

NovemberRain wrote:Me too! Well I frank a glass of wine when me and my parents and boyfriend went to the neighbours to watfch the rugby and I felt fine, so thats a good sign. I have to go the doctors next month to get some more tests done so hopefully Im getting better

Well I'm glad that your getting looked at and stuff, stuff like that needs to be taken care of What a Face
    NovemberRain
    NovemberRain

Post  NovemberRain Mon 22 Jun - 7:59

Yusss... kinda depressing being the only sober one all the time. But on the other hand, I dont want to die co of a reaction
    lexilex
    lexilex

Post  lexilex Mon 22 Jun - 9:00

NovemberRain wrote:Yusss... kinda depressing being the only sober one all the time. But on the other hand, I dont want to die co of a reaction

Yeah...my mum said its a really horrible feeling, and tht you feel yourself dying and stuff No
    RoxyChick
    RoxyChick

Post  RoxyChick Sat 27 Jun - 5:44

Im usually real shy and quiet but when i drink i get loud and confident lol. I also tend to vomit after drinking to much which is not nice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 13:03